Monday, September 29, 2008

Gavin!




Hola Amigo's.

Can you believe it??? I am in Cedar city right this very moment!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Finally.
I have been wanting to come up here and visit Jess and Sam for a month.

I was resorting to throwing things in anger, and hitting kitchen cabnets with rolls of foil, when I would hear that others had made the journey to visit my baby!

Look at the breathtaking cuteness that is my new nephew Gavin. Try to resist his flawlessness.

You can't. Can you? I knew it!

I am having serious problems letting his mother, father, or any other human being hold him. I want to cuddle his little baby sweetness constantly.


He does not cry, except when he is being changed...I don't blame him! Who likes that anyway? Kelly is 5 and she gives me tiny head aches just getting her ready everyday.

Gavin currently enjoys soft blankets, riding in cars, balling his small hands in tight little fists, and accepting my millions of kisses.


Now, being around super rad Gavin would normally give the average woman the strong urge to have like 10,000 babies.

Not I. No siree.


I have been fully ammune to the "new-baby-gotta-haves" , for years now. My baby factory is closed. :) Now, I can relax and enjoy my nieces and nephews.

It is a good thing.


Last night was Gramma Cooper's 80th birthday party! That is her pretty face on the left.


The event was held at Uncle Craig's super stylin' casa. There was lots of cousins, and thier kiddos.

It was outside, and Mother nature decided to make it RAIN...right when we all had our food, and we tucking in to chow down. Nice planning Earth. Sheesh.


Little does Mother nature know that all children enjoy the rain, and it only made the party more interesting and fun . Take that all powerfull, uncontrollable weather!

Score one for team Cooper!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

Congratulations Jess. Gavin is pretty cute.

It looks like you had a fun time with the family.

Anonymous said...

yes i miss your crazy self! muahaha i remember the aluminum foil incident. It went like this:

Me "I'm gonna see Gavin, I'm gonna see Gavin!"

Lex-a-Loo "AAARRHHH!!" BANG BANG BANG

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Cute baby. Like you I can hold all the babies in the world and no baby tinglies!!! Any who...I wanted to tell you to click on the CTMH book on my blog and it should let you in to check out what we do. It is super funnnnn...Do you have lots of scrappy friends and would you be interested in a party? Let me know. We have UEA in a few weeks and I may be able to convince Rhett to go so. ---him to play and me to play/work. lol

Nicole said...

I am just really mad at all of you right now. NOT fair that everyone has seen Gavin but me. This sucks.