Friday, September 19, 2008

Yea! I am 31....


The rumors are true...yesterday I turned 31 years old. Now I just feel exhausted.

I had a great day though. My Mom, my sister Shannon and I went to this cute little coffee shop and sat out side and sipped Mocha's and ate pumkin muffins under rainbow umbrellas.

Yes, we laughed at whoever was walking by us....it is a meanie thing to do, but it really makes your muffins taste better. Promise. I am pretty sure that when I walk by people sitting at outside tables, they are laughing at me as well. It is a circle.

Then I had an enjoyable evening with the fam here at casa de Coop.

I share my birthday with one of my favorite people!

Mama Coop!!! Isn't that the coolest? I love her to little tiny bits!

Last night I was asking her what time she was born at. She looked at the clock on the oven and then said "right about this time." It was 6:30.

So, I got curious and said "I am going to call my Mom and ask her what time I was born."

Then I did call her.

She said "oh, right about now, 6:30."

Pretty sweeeeeet! And creepy too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! Yes it was my B-day yesterday too. Talk about a photographic memory! You are awesome! I hope you had a great day Lexee! Love ya, Shan

. said...

Happy birthday! That is funny we have the same month and same name! Too weird. 31 isn't too bad. You have already gotten over the shock of being thirty so it's got to get better right?

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

Awww Happy Birthday pookie! I am such a bad friend! I will send you extra good karma and love today....I need your adress to mail you a "I am a really crappy friend but wanted to send you a late b-day card so I dont feel like such a loser" envelope.

Stephanie said...

Oh heck, it was mine the day after yours. 31 is a little freaky if you really think about it, but 28 was the worst for me. Happy Birthday, I hope there are many more to come, because if not you know what that means. ha ha