Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I had a crazy morning!



Yesterday I woke up and was greeted warmly by a caped crusader. I am pretty positive that it was Batgirl. She might prefer being called Batwoman, but I was too shocked to ask.

I am not sure how she got in the house, but I am thinking that she might have used a special laser tool that was hidden in her utility belt. Just a theory though.

She made a request for waffles, and bacon...angry bacon.

You know who likes angry bacon?

Savy.

You don't think that Savy and the Batgirl are the same person do you?

No.

That would be too crazy. Besides, Savy would TOTALLY tell me if she had a secret identity, and that it was Batgirl, and that she solved crime in the streets of Kanab.

Right?

So, anyway Batgirl ate her breakfast and showed me some sweet Batmoves. I got up the nerve to ask her if I could take her picture.

At first she said no.

Then she contemplated the deliciousness that was the angry bacon and agreed to a couple of pictures. I took them as fast as I could. She even let me use her Batcamera, because I lost my camera.....again.

I asked her if she could possibly clean out the rain gutters here at casa de Coop.

She declined.

I guess rain gutter cleaning is not apart of the "saving the world" aspect of her super-hero-ness.

She DID let me take one last photo of her driving away in her Batmobile. Are you wondering why she drives it with the doors open???

I was too. I asked her why she does that.

She told me that she liked to live dangerously.

Wow, Batgirl. Wow.

1 comment:

. said...

Hey Alexis! Thanks for the comment about my little girl. She is a cutie but you guys have some cute little kids on your hands too! How is life with the Cooper family? I bet everyday is great.