Friday, September 26, 2008

Kelly and Sadie


The ultimate cuteness that is Sadie and Kelly is happening right now at this very moment.

Things like...
  • singing made up songs
  • running away from spooky critters
  • talking about piggies
  • standing too close to the television
  • counting to three
  • reading books
  • screaming at monsters
  • lining up "My Little Ponies"
How can I contain my excitement? How do I keep myself composed?

Well... a daily yoga session, a balanced diet of puffy Cheetos and Pepsi and... the usage of my sister Amanda's camera!!!!!!

I can not help myself!

When I am around any of my short people, ( that is my un-PC term for my nieces and nephews) I feel strongly compelled to make them smile and say cheese.

This picture right here on the left....I was trying soooo hard to get Sadie to look up at me. She preferred to examine her toes. When you are almost 2 years old, toes are a huge priority.

I am a patient woman, so I waited for her.

Kelly, on the other hand, is NOT patient.

The end result of my "Hi Sadie...look at me Sadie...Lexie loves you Sadie...Look at my crazy head Sadie...say cheese girls" turned into the picture on the right.

Sadie is looking at me, but Kel is making this creepy smile...you can almost tell that her bottom tooth is about to fall out can't you?

You gotta give Kelly props though.

She tried her hardest to stay still and encourage Sadie to look at me and smile...she just had to make the annoyed smile.

I deserved that.

Do you know what you deserve?

This awesome video that we made of Kelly and Sadie naming off all of the Pony names!!!

Kelly likes to pretend that she has a web show and that it is called "J. Kelly." I think there is a show on nickelodeon that is called "I Carly." Pretty sure that this is Kelly trying her best to copy that show. Not 100% on that one.

I know, it was super thoughtful of me to think of you, imaginary reader.

What can I say? I'm a giver. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lexee how sweet. These are the moments that last. So don't let them pass you by with out your camera!(in your case your borrowed camera). Good for you! love ya, Shan

Shannon said...

skutalu!! I love it. Kids think of the craziest names. too funny.

Shannon said...

oh, and that is so sweet of amanda to let her use her camera. What a stand up gal.

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

Awww how precious! She sounds just like you when you were younger with all of your super-funny made up names. Like yllop and pookums. Good job guys, I am glad to see you are raising a non-robot child!

Stephanie said...

I love reading your blog. I laugh my butt off every time. Next time I come down we are going out on the big ole town. oK. Please don't tell me no cause I need some major laughs with some girls.
Steph