Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ah, it is snowing AGAIN! Sweet.


I just went outside, and it is snowing like there is no tomorrow.

I am NOT used to this.

I lived in Seattle when I was little.

Then I moved to Kanab when I was14. Not a whole lot of snow then.

I moved to Tucson AZ with DJ for 3 years. No snow at all there.

Then we moved to Henderson NV. It only snowed once there. Yeah - for like 2 seconds.

I LOVE the cold.

I told someone once that would never live in the hotteness that is St. George.

Then I moved to Tucson.

It was so hot there that it melted my brain a little.

I did not like that.

I then moved to Henderson.

Last year on the 4th of July it was 116 in the SHADE!!

BLICK

This summer I am going to LOVE the heat.

We have had sooooo much snow. We needed it really bad.

Lake Powell is so low. We live to go to Lake Powell. So much fun.




No comments: