Monday, February 11, 2008


I was TAGGED by my rad sis Nicole.

Here goes nothing.


A - Attached or single? Attached!! To DJ Cooper. Man of mystery: for almost nine years. I love the freaking heck out of him. I challenge anyone to a sweeter hubby

B - Best friend? Oh, I would say Dana James Cooper

C - Cake or pie? What? People, really I do not need this crud-ola in my world

D - Day of choice? I love all of the days now that I have my hubby back to normal. :)

E - Essential item? Chap stick and cell phone, but I am fighting with Verizion right now...those meanies!!!

F- Favorite clothing item? My new Crocs that my Mom bought me! They are light and sweet and the best. My Mom is sooo thoughtful.

G - Greatest ambition in life? Uh, To just be nice and always have time for my family.

H - Hometown? I would say Banak Hatu. ( Kanab Utah back wards silly!)

I - Indulgence? A baby cone from Junction

J - Jan. or July? January (!) is the Birthday for my Mom, my Dad, my daughter Elora, my daughter Zoey, my niece Charlee, my my brother-in-law Jim, my brother-in-law Doug etc....

K - Kids. Elora 12. Zoey 10 Kelly almost 5...I have more to say about that but not now.... ;)

L - Life isn't complete without? a hug from DJ

M - Movie? I love anything that will make me laugh or cry

N - Number of bros and sis? I have ALOT of sisters!

2 from my mother
  • Cynthia
  • Shannon
....7 from my husband...
  • Nicole
  • Jessica
  • Emily
  • Amanda
  • Sarah
  • Ali
  • Savannah
-and 3 from my step dad Mack-y...but I am not sure on that. bad sister!

I have 5 in law Brothers...
  • Rhett
  • Brandon
  • Sam
  • Matt
  • Doug
  • Jason
  • Jim
I love them very much.

O - Oranges or apples? I love ripe oranges...and fresh apples.

P - Phobia or fear? I have soooo many fears that It would drive you CRAZY!!! Lock me up already!

Q - Quote? "Pound sand white eyes" ha ha. Ask me what that means in another language...it sounds better in another language I promise.

R - Reason to smile? Kelly Jessica, Elora Lousie, and ZoeyAnne Ridgeway

S- Season of choice? Fall....it rules people

T - TV shows? I am trying not to watch tv...ugh I know...I am a tv junkie....but I do love Survivor

U - Unknown fact about me? I am allergic to everything!!!!

V - Vegetable? I love radishes. They are spicey and crunchy...a new yum factor

W - Worst habit? I am working on all of those.... I think I am doing well

X - ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds push on a baby belly...a big boo to that, but you do get to see the weeee one, so plus to that at the same time :)

Y - Your favorite food? Nothing...it ALL makes me fat. ha ha

Z - Zodiac sign? I am a VIRGO!!! The same day My Marcia-Mic-Mom. Oh, How the stars got that right. I love her FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love that picture of Kelly - she looks like a little teenager!