Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Carb-Load-Day to you!

So, did you load up on fun filled carbs today? No? You forgot all about it, and ate a piece of celery for dinner instead???

BOO!

(No points for team reader!)


We here at casa de Coop celebrated the day by having a fun filled day of baked lasagna.

Don't worry it really isn't a national holiday...yet. It was just our families turn to make a carbohydrate loaded dinner for Savy's basketball team.

Mama Coop had to be in St. George today, so the task was passed down to me. (Technical foul.)

I was not afraid of the task at hand. Why was I so confident? Did I have a team of classically trained chefs at my beck and call? No silly, I had the help of my wonderful sisters Amanda and Sarah. Want to see a picture of them celebrating the wonderful carb-load-day?

You know that you do.

Ha Ha! That picture is so so awesome! I would feel bad posting it, but Sarah took the picture. I am so off the hook now.

It really was fun. We planned, shopped, cooked and cleaned together and I am very happy with the results. (Two points for team Cooper.)

The day was stress free and fun because they have such positive attitudes. I swear that I laughed like it was my birthday. (either I need to get out more often or else they are really funny) Not a bead of sweat fell from my brow. It is a great way to do things I tell you.

Awesomeness all around.

Here is a picture of the lovely Kanab high school cowgirls. They are right out of a long practice, and seriously sick of eating spaghetti. Good thing we changed it up a bit with the baked lasagna. (Three points for team Cooper!)



(Woo hoo! Everybody do the wave!)

2 comments:

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda P. said...

Haha! That pic is just awesome enough for me not to care too much :) Yeah we seriously kicked some pasta anus!