Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly Jessica!!!!

Tomorrow my baby is turning FIVE!!!!!!
No....Kelly is officially not a baby anymore. She is a big girl now.

Hooray for Kelly!

There are no words in the world to describe the love that I have for Kelly Jess. She is smart, funny, cute and nice. She loves to learn and play with her family. She really enjoys making other people happy. She is a great dancer and is a sweet singer too. I love how she draws her cartoon people.

Everyday I say a prayer of thanks for my angel Kelly.

The day that she was born the sky was pink. Really it was. The clouds from an earlier rain took on the light of the sunrise and colored the sky pink. It was a beautiful way to bring her into the world.

These five years have FLOWN by. I know that before too long she is going to be a young lady, and then a strong woman. I look forward to being with her every step.

She is going to have a fun party with her family, I hope that she has the best day. I will take pictures to let you see how much fun it is going to be.

I hope that you have a happy Kelly day tomorrow too!



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! I am still working on your gift so it will be a little late...

We love you!

Amanda P. said...

I think she had a great bday! That bike is just awesome. and even though she doesn't have gorilla fingers like marcia thought-the ring is cute too :)

Shannon said...

I love your blog you silly sister of mine... Hmmmm... How come I didn't get the gift of writing things in a way that would make anyone laugh??? Stinkin milk man!!