Monday, February 11, 2008

Promises, promises...

Ok...
I know that it is Monday.
I know that I promised myself that I would write on here as regularly as possible.
I know that I promised to have Savy tell you what is going on with her life.
I know that I promised a picture of the sweetest Grandma ever.

Sigh.

It is flu season her at casa de Coop! My hubby DJ is catatonic in our bed whimpering about his stuffed dinosaur Paddy... Kelly has weird delusions about being a penguin dancer....and I just want to dig a cave in the ice outside and crawl in. Blah.

No excuses!

I will hold true to my word.

  1. First Monday is such a downer. Ali was here for the weekend and now she is gone. Back to Dixie College and a life full of activities and people that need sunshine and cheer. I need sunshine and cheer. Boo
  2. Mama Coop is back to work. She is doing a Spa tour. Man, that one would be AWESOME! - if they let her do the spa stuff too. I hope they let her this time, she needs a foot rub. We will miss her all week.
  3. Savy is back to school. DJ is next in line to drive her there....but Sarah stepped in and saved the day!!! Yea for Sarah!! Sick DJ's should not be driving ingured Savy's.
  4. Savy started her own blog!!! YES!!! is is new and sweet. She can tell you what is up in her own words. - You want to see the link? You know that you do!! http://savycoopblog.blogspot.com/ So marvelous.
  5. At the top of this blog I put in a picture of the fam at the Valentines party at Grandma Coopers house this Saturday. I have more to say about that, and tons more pics too.
  6. Nicole tagged me. I am NOT ignoring her, I just have to rest first.
  7. Now I am too ill to say anymore, or else I will pass out on the keyboard.
  8. Love ya!
( I will leave you with a little party cuteness. Savy with baby Sadie! Soooo precious)

3 comments:

Amanda P. said...

CUTE cute cute~! You need to send me some of those pics! If you can, that would be sweet

Nicole said...

I guarantee you - Mom will NOT let anyone rub her feet. She doesn't know what she is missing - a good pedicure is the BEST.

Nicole said...

PADDY! I remember him.