Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So homie, where ya been?


(The following post is a silly made up conversation in my head. Please excuse the utter sillness of it all.)


Well??? Come on, fill me in on what's been going on at Casa de Coop already!


Aw shucks, I could tell you....but you would never believe me.

Try me.


OK. Um.... Amanda, Sarah and I saved a mans life the other day.

What? That is amazing!!!! What happened?


He was all lifeless and plastic-like. Also, he was all one color. I am not sure if he had legs or not.

Oh my! That sounds horrible! You three should get a hero's parade or something. I want to carve your face out of ice, or name my first born after you!

We should get a parade for sure....but he was really a CPR training mannequin. He felt like a real person and my arms were a little sore the next day. I was freaking out about taking some looong complicated test. I think that I had Test anxiety or something. I felt all out of it and weird. I know that is usually the norm for me, but it was trippy.

Did they teach you how to help people with test anxiety at your first aid class?

No! They totally should have. I think I was in shock. I was all pasty and my hair was a mess. My socks were pulled up to my knees.... wait, I always look like that. Oh well. We all are CPR and first aid certified now, so we can save your life if you need us too.


OK, I know who to call now. I forgive you for making me freak out about the man now. What else is happening???

Kelly had a wonderful birthday. She had to go to the doctor that day though.


Are you pulling my leg again? Did she really have to go to the doctor?

Yes, I swear that this is real. She was telling me that her ear hurt when she would wake up for a couple of days. Also, she had a fever that she could not kick. My sister Cynthia is a nurse here at the hospital and she got Kelly an appointment right away. Kelly ended up having a doozie of an earache and is on some good medicine. She is feeling so much better now .

Oh, poor little girlie. Did that ruin her day at all?

No. She liked the doctor very much and thought that the office was cool beans. Kelly had tons of visitors for her birthday.
  • Aunt Amanda, Uncle Jason and Sadie came by earlier and for cake that night.
  • Aunt Sarah brought her candy and hugs.
  • Aunt Emily came over with Mia and gave her some sweet hair doo dads.
  • Aunt Shannon stayed over for a while and got her a rad chair and some glow in the dark star stickers.
  • Aunt Cynthia brought over Wyatt, Jesee and Charlee to play and got her the cutest pink doggy.
  • Then Grammie came home and sang to her and gave her a precious ring.
Wow. That is alot of people that love her!


I know. She loved it so much. Turning five is a big deal I tell you.
Kelly got a sweet bike! My mom got her a helmet and knee pads plus a singing hamster card.

What? A singing hamster card? What next?

Yeah, I know. It sounds bizarre. It is the cutest card though. She loves to dance to it all of the time. Is it wrong that sometimes I want to break it?

Yes. That is mean. Be a nice Mommy.

Yawn. I am getting sleepy. I better go to bed. Will you tell me more tomorrow?

Definitely.

We had a fabulous weekend. Ivy, and Sammy were here! We did so much stuff. Guitars were played, cookies were made, tents were put up, furnaces were broken. Wild and wackiness
all around I tell you.

Oh sweetness! I can't wait to hear about it.


Later gator.

:)

2 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I would agree with shannon and say that you are a little insane :) cute pics of course as always!

Anonymous said...

Haha I absolutely LOVE reading your blog. You are so funny!