Friday, February 8, 2008

YES!! I found 16 dollars and some chapstick while doing the wash today.


I tell ya, found money is so so sweet! Sure it is only 16 bucks - 16 bucks I didn't know that I had! Life is good.

Speaking of good....yesterday I spent the evening with my middle sister Cynthia (see picture at right) and her adorable family. I always have a blast going over to her house. My nieces Charlee and Jesee always greet me with a warm hello and my nephew Wyatt gives me huge bear hugs. (you can see a picture of them with Kelly all bundled up for snow fun at the lower left.)
It is really great to feel loved by your family. Her hubby Rhett is also a cool guy that always makes me feel welcome. (I am over there all of the time, inviting myself over for dinner. I think he is used to it by now, it has only been 15 years that I have known him. Sheesh.)

Another good thing is that we are all going to a Valentine party in St. George tomorrow. It is Cooper family tradition and I have yet to experience the event. I hear talk of Valentine boxes and small children laughing and smiling. It sounds te-rif to me. DJ, Kelly and I are going to drive over with Amanda and small baby girl Sadie. Sarah is going to be along for the ride as well.

Usually I do not like car rides, but I am willing to make the sacrifice to see Grandma Coop. I would post a picture of her on here, but sadly I am without such a picture. But do not loose hope dear reader friend. I will take a picture of her tomorrow and show you how cute-if-full she is.


I would do a Savy update....because you should hear the news....but I am going to leave that to her. She will tell us all about her adventures of Darth Knee this weekend I am sure of it.

I will however, leave you with this parting picture of our new brother in snow, Kevin the second. Or Junior, if you so wish. ( he is sticking out his tongue at you. ha ha)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Prepare yourself -a party at Grandma Coopers house is like no other! The Halloween party will always be my fav though :o)

Amanda P. said...

Good times! I would have to say the V-day party today was the WILDEST I have ever been too :)