Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From Kelly's point of veiw


The other day I borrowed my sister Shannon's camera..because mine obviously ran away. I swear I did not hurt it in any fashion, it just up and left.

I feel naked without it.

Whatever, you old silly thing. I am not going to miss you one bit.

So, anyway, Shannon was nice enough to lend me her camera. She saved the day...she does that a-lot. She even left work to get me the cord, that would let the pictures upload.

Yes, I know that I struggle.

Getting to the point.

Kelly got a hold of Shannon's super nice camera when we were not looking, and snapped her own pics. (I am really lucky that she did not strangle me when I told her about Kelly doing that.)

Either Kelly is super smart, and figured out how to operate Shanonn's camera...or Shannon's camera is so easy, that someone that can not read...can operate it, no problem.

Oh well, she got it.

She took some odd pictures.

Now, Shannon could have deleted them off of her camera. It is an easy thing to do.

No

She took the pics and copied them for me on a cd, so I could have them. See what a super gal I have for a sister?

Now I am going to get all emotional.

Here it is imaginary reader......the world according to Kelly.

Enjoy.


I think that she went up the stairs first. To her room. Her favorite place in the world...except when there is a bug in there...then I can not get her to go in there to save my life.





Then she wanted to show off her bed..she makes it everyday. It is a good thing.....



This next picture is of a stupid magic top hat that I wanted to make for her....it is too small and silly, but it has a rabbit and a magic wand in it...good enough for someone that is five.




A good hat...not a cruddy top hat... that she must enjoy is the cowgirl hat that my Mom and Mac got her for Christmas. It hangs on her wall, and she loves to put it on and talk like she is from Texas. I think that watching Spongebob made her think that all cowgirls are from Texas. ( if you watch it then you know what I mean.)



She could not forget about her only pet Rex. He is her beta...or Chinese fighting fish. I am not sure why she named him Rex. Isn't that a dogs name???? I am guessing that she wants a dog, but that is just a guess. Yes, I trimmed the roots off of the plant so the poor thing could have room to swim. I did not know you were supposed to do that! It is all trimmed up now. Lots of room for swimming.




Here she took a pic of the letter K in her room..I got it at the Ace hardware in town when I went there once with my Mom. At first it was just a joke..it looked like it was from 1955. It probably was. Kelly loves it though, you can tell by her taking this picture.




Then, she took one of her on some play money. It is stuck on her mirror in her room and it is pretty funny.. I love that she enjoys it. She really believes that someday she could be a president, and I agree that she could.



Savy was getting ready in her bathroom down stairs, to support the football team. Kelly tries her hardest to keep away from Savy when she is busy, but as you can see...she busted in and took a snap shot. I think Sav looks tough! Don't mess with her team...ahhhhh. Sweet.



Self portrait time....see how she holds it out, like you see every myspace and facebook person do. I bet she saw Ali or Savy do it. Mommy does NOT take pictures of herself. So, she could not have learned it from me. I think that it is cute, and I laughed when i saw it.

Awwww, her kitty baby Jaguar...she must have thought that it was cute and snapped it right up.

Look! Her shoes! They light up. It is sweet to watch her jump on Cyn's trampoline at night. Kind of trippy. At least I can keep tabs on her when she is doing that.




Another self portrait. This one gives me "Blair witch" flash backs.... I remember when people thought that movie was real...hee hee.

Can you see that Kelly's eyes are two different colors? It is called heterochromia, and it is pretty rare. One eye is the same color as DJ's and one eye is my color. She loves to break the ice with new people by telling them that she has two different colored eyes.


Looks like she found her DVD collection. Colorful stuff. I was addicted to buying DVD's for Kel, for a while. Whenever a new one would come out...I just HAD to buy it. She has tons, but she takes good care of them, and I have stopped alphabetizing them. It was a slow process, first it was not putting them in alphabetical order, then I went on to production company...now they can just go anywhere she wants them to go...just as long as it is on the shelf.

That is progres!


Here is her cute little hand. When I saw this I busted out laughing.

I could just picture her little brain getting all excited to take a picture of her hand.

It cracks me up.


Then, I came accross this picture. It really got me laughing.

"Here I am, playing the piano."

Gosh I must be crazy, because I just think it is dang precious.

Lastly, there is this picture of a watermelon that was grown right here at casa de Coop.

It is a yum factory here 24/7.

We ate so much watermelon...it was so perfect. Kelly would not even take one bite. Picky eaters drive me up the wall. I was blessed with one and I am learning to let it go. It is her mouth. Why fight it?

Whatever, more for us. She took a picture of it, so she must like it in some way.

4 comments:

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

Kelly is now my new idol. Not only can she take super kick-booty pictures but she has eyes like David Bowie! He was my first man crush when I saw him in Labrynth. Let Kelly know she now has a secret admirer. I am gonna start sending her silly cards!! That would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

what a great sister you have!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I can totally see Kelly taking all these pics. I was dedinitely not the one who taught her how to take pictures of herself so she must have learned it from Sav...or Grandpa....I bet he likes to do that from time to time as he is on the road. hehe. LOVES!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

that it tooooo funny. It happens at our house often! A few times we do however get a good picture. the one that comes up with my name (of me and at the time, my 4 year old) my 6 year old took. Not to bad -a-
later gater!!! :D