Friday, October 3, 2008

The twins are six!


My sweet nephew Wyatt, and cutie niece Jesee are having a happy sixth birthday today!

I can't believe that they are getting so big!

I remeber, like it was yesterday when they were small little newborns, with heart monitors attached to them and they were so delicate.

That is Jesee, Kelly and Wyatt here on the right when they were three months old... I think.

Now they jump off of roof tops and run faster than anyone that I know.

They are sweet, and we all love them sooo much.

It is also my brother-in-law Matt's birthday today too!!!!

He is a great guy. I highly recommend that you seek him out and say hello to him if you ever hear that he is in your general area. :)

What I like about Matt, is that he is so nice to hang out with. You can talk to him about kids, or movies, music...anything. Conversation is not forced and I enjoy that in a person.

He is soooo good with kids. He can handle, and amuse Kelly....that is a serious task. Many have tried and failed.

It is an added bonus that he makes Nicole super happy...she practically glows when you see them together.

I hope that you have a great birthday Matt!

Now, I have get ready for the chaos that is the double kid party. It happens at 4 today, and if you do not hear from me again....you will now that I was ravaged by cake infused six year olds.

Wish me luck, I'm gunna need it. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

It must be birthday time. My Rachel turns 6 tomorrow!
The reason my blog doesn't update on your blog list is because it's private. Sorry about that.

Shannon said...

hey what are you doing? i NEED you to email me that pic of me u and cyn. no croppage, just email it to me asap, k? love ya!