Monday, October 6, 2008

Kindergarten RULES!!!

At least Kelly and I think that Kindergarten rules. There could be some wac-a-doo that detests Kindergarten....but I would set them straight on that idea.

Kelly wakes up every morning...yes I just said morning...she is really good at getting up earlier now. :) ...and she jumps out of her little bed and is very excited to start her day.

She likes to tell me about "exercise time"...that is what her teacher calls it....but she likes to call it recess.

I like to call it recess to. Oh well, to each his own.

What I like best about Kindergarten is when it is our turn for snack day! I have a little too much fun making things for our turn.

Last time I made kiddo trail mix with, happy face "have a nice day, from Kelly" on the front.


This time I made JIGGLERS! I thought it would be easy..I could use my new Halloween cookie cutters...make a black cat and an orange pumpkin. Call it good.

Well, all I can say about that is jigglers do not like me and made the task very difficult. All of the stickiness...and the jigglers placement in baggies. Not as much fun as I predicted.

Here they are, mocking me with their happy pumpkin smiles.

Next time I am going to do something easier...like crackers.

Who am I kidding?

I will most likely up the ante and make a pretzel tower or some other impossible task.

2 comments:

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

You are far too impressive "SUPER MOM"! How cute, fun and creative! I think the best thing I ever sent for snack were vegan granola bars....yeah, not such a big hit. Apparently kids arent so hot on the glucose, sugar and dairy free treats that I enjoy, go figure! I recall Felicia coming home from Kindergarten and not looking too happy at good ol' mom. I don't think Fel ever asked for me to provide snack again.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

No way...Mrs.McFadden is kelly's teacher? She was mine in the 4th grade!!! For real!!!

Here is cute November treat Idea...

regular cupcakes frosted with brown frosting...I sprinkled them with toasted coconut and then you to take a coconut marshallow (in with marshmallows) and you put to frosting dots for eyes and the end of a candy corn for a beak.put a tooth pick in cross wise to make the head..the tail feathers the large gummy fish in the red, yellow, green and orange colors..I did three feathers..they look like little yummy turkeys and have been a hit with all my kids ... i only do them for kindergarten..after that it is little debbies!1 :)