Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged : )


I was tagged by the lovely Tiff aka http://rhettandtiffjacksonfamily.blogspot.com/

I like her..so I will do this tag..but then she must be my slave....FOREVER!!!!

Nah, I will just do the tag..... but just this once. ;)


7 Things I can do.....

7. I can sit and talk to my husband all day long, and never get tired of it.
6. I can draw a silly cartoon of almost anyone, (for some reason, I just CAN NOT draw Jason Pillmore!)
5. I can make giant signs that say "Go Coop" on them.
4. I can be there at the drop of a hat for my special family..anything, anytime...just ask. I mean it.
3. I can spend quality time with my Kelly...and love every minute.
2. I can miss Elora and Zoey every second of everyday.
1. I can have a perfectly pleasant conversation with a random stranger and not feel odd about it one bit.

7 Things I can't do.....

7. I can't make my shoe laces stay tied..ugh even with double knots!
6. I can't walk on rocks with my croc shoes anymore...I wore them out already!!!
5. I can't eat eggs..I am REALLY allergic...like, kill me allergic.
4. I can't go to sleep at night without a fan blowing on me.
3. I can't believe that Sammy is four years old!!!
2. I can't stop looking for my middle school friends form Washington state... on facebook.
1. I can't quit biting my nails...it is gross.

7 Things I LOVE about DJ...

7. I love that he tries his hardest to be the best person that he can be.
6. I love that he is honest.
5. I love that he is so special with Kelly.
4. I love that he can recite almost every line in the movie "Princess Bride" word for word.
3. I love that he understands who I am. Always has...always will.
2. I love that he thinks that people are checking out his booty...honey not everyone is checking out your booty. Sorry sweet pea.
1. I love that he loves our family.

7 Things I say the most often are....

7. That's awesome.
6. Kelly....stop it.
5. Stop pinching me DJ.
5. Do I really have to come get you now?
4. Is it really 7:00 am?
2. I need caffeine...now.
1. I love you.

7 Celebrity Admirations....

7. Rachel McAdams
6. Bill Murray
5. Jason Bateman
4. Wil Ferrel
3. Amy Pohler
2. Tina Fey
1. Jimmy Stewart

7 Favorite Foods....

7. Ice
6. White cheddar popcorn
5. Tomatoes
4. Guacamole
3. Artichokes
2. Chicken..anything
1. A plain sandwich

7 People to tag....

7. Shannon
6. Polly
5. Stephanie
4. Stacy
3. Alexis...the other one
2. Amanda
1. Savy...except use Mama Coop and Papa Coop instead of a hubby...cause your just 16 and don't got no hubby.... :) aint ....got ...no...hubby. Oooooh. Feeling like a backwoods weirdo feels kinda sticky..I'm guunna go wash that off.

Night night.

4 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

YOU big 'ole goof! I cannot BELIEVE you used my picture!!! You are too funny...the spider wasn't that scary. I had dropped some of those little black plastic ring ones last year in my pantry and it was found in a pan, and I thought it was real, now that was scary!:o
Have a great UEA~we are going to lagoon!

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

Where is my funny cartoon face? I feel all left out now :(

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Okay that spider was the coolest thing ever! :) I may have to try making one of those for the boys!

Shannon said...

I didn't know you did this... I never saw it until right this very minute...