Friday, October 10, 2008

Sadie Lea


The teeniest- tinyest- sweetest- cutest-little-punkin'-pie, Sadie Lea is two years old today.

I enjoy the small person things that she does....like
  • she calls me Aunt X's (Alexis is a hard name for the wee ones.)
  • I love it when she talks about her cat named Peanut.
  • It is sooo precious when you ask her what Peanut says, and she meows really quietly.
  • When she walks with me in a parking lot, she holds my hand and they are so, so small.
  • She blows kisses to me when she leaves.
  • Sadie will pick out a book and bring it to me to read it to her....
  • ...then she cuddles with me and listens to the story
  • It took me three whole months for Sadie to even LOOK at me. It was hard work to be close to her...I like working for a bond.
Here is a picture that I took of her reading a book about birthdays. I think it is called "Happy birthday to you, you belong in a zoo."

I love to sing the birthday song that way......only I add "you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too." I haven't done that in sooooo long.

I am pretty sure that it has been a week. At least.

I leave you with this video that Savy took of Sadie. She is playing in her crib....she loves that..and her Mom is throwing stuffed animals at the crib. It is making her laugh like crazy...and it is one of the best laughs EVER!

I love you Sader Tater.

No comments: